Thursday, March 20

Oumaima El Kamil


Hi, everybody, I' m so happy because I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Oumaima El Kamil but my friends call me "Oumi". I 'm 16 years old. I go to " Qadi Ayad High School " in Tetuan but I am originally from "Missour ", a city in the west of Morocco. I have got 3 sisters, Marwa and Sahar and Alae . My father is a primary school director of and my Mom is a housewife. In my freetime, I do gymnastics. In the future, I want to be  a runner and a doctor. My friends say that I' m strict and I'm always serious. I've got a lot of friends most of them are boys. I feel so proud to belong to this wonderful class






15 comments:

  1. Dear Oumaima,

    You may always be serious, but you're smiling in the beautiful photo you've posted :) Who are you holding? Is the baby /girl a younger sis?
    All the best for you and your class,
    Teacher Alex (Portugal)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks <3 she is my sister Alae " My angel" <3

      Delete
  2. Are you serious
    But you ara always smiling??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the best. And I am sure that you will become the first sprinter because I Fear of abilities

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like a lot of running, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daer Oumaima,

    Nice introduction and nice picture with your cute little sister

    ReplyDelete