Sunday, March 9

Nourdin AZMIZEM

Hello. How are you ?

My name is Nourdin AZMIZEM and I am 16 years. Iam Moroccan. My hometown is Tetouan. I go to Qadi Ayad school. My Best friend's name is Assad BEN KHAJOU. Together, we spend the best times of our lives. In our free time, we so many things such as reviewing for the exams, playing foot ball, playing chess and playing video games, watching anime and football games...

In the future, I really hope to be a great football player but I know that this is difficult, so I'm trying to take advantag of my studies until I find some opportunities to realise my dream.



3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Nourdin!
    You don't mention any studying in your activities, but your English is so good that I assume you practice/improve your language skills by playing video games and watching others ;) Hope you will be able to fulfill your dreams - fight for them, and never give up!
    Best greetings from Portugal,
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement, my teacher .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am cisse ,I am 14 years old................... I live in PORTUGAL ( Soure) I love playing football.....................

    ReplyDelete