Saturday, March 8

Hanan Ajrir

Hi,
 
My name's HANAN AJRIR .I'm sixteen years old . I'm a secondary-school student I study at QADI AYAD. I live in Tetouan, a city in the north of Moroco . I have one brother and four sisters. I have many of friends but my best friend is Sara. She`s from Tetuan too. She studies with me in class. In my free time, I read Arabic books and  usually I listen to rock music. I sometime watch television . My favorite programmes are films and cartoons. I play sport too. That's me.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hanan,

    You did a good job. It's nice to have so many good friends around you. Now you have other friends from other countries. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Hanan
    So,What about future
    what do you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Hanan. You are also my best friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello ayoub,
    I hope to be in the future policewoman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiii my friend Hananiita you are very nice

    ReplyDelete