Saturday, March 8

Karim EL FRAOUI

     Greetings for all the Genies' members and visitors here.There are many people around us but the most important are friends after familly of course. Internet now gives us the opportunity to make a huge number of friends like you here my best genies in Tetouan and also in Soure and Kraljevo. My name is
Karim and I'm 19 years old. I study in QADI AYAD high school in TETOUAN MOROCCO.As for hobbies, I like swimming ,football , basketball and internet. My favourite meals are Couscous,
Tagine and Fish that I know how to cook very well ! I would like to have new friends all over the world and to know about different cultures and traditions .
Your friend Karim  ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Karim,

    Your name is like my mine. ;-)
    I like your introduction. You are a great cook and a great photographer too. You did a good job with the pictures. They are high-quality photos.
    Keep up the hard work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice KARIM
    ''Wonderful biographie''

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Karim,

    It has been an honour to join teacher Karim in this project and now, according to your own description, it will also be an honour to learn with 19-yr-old Karim! Are all Karim(s) truly great as your teacher is?
    Once we all agree it would be interesting to tackle multiculturalism, it would be a good idea to tackle gastronomy with a chef like you, even sharing some recipes with photos, hem?
    Looking forward to hearing from you, young Karim.
    Best greetings from Portugal,
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post, especially because it shows that you are very sociable. :)
    Besides that we have nothing in common, I don't know how to cook anything, and I do not play sports.. :D But, I like very much to spend time with my friends and getting to know new one. :) As you can see, my name is Jelena. I'm 19 years old too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my name is Jana... :3 I'm 18 years old and I am from Kraljevo... It's small town in Serbia, but I can see that you already know that fact.. :D Anyway... i like you're post.. :)
    So, if you want some new friends.. here we are.. :D Bye..

    ReplyDelete