Saturday, March 8

Sarah Chrayah

Hello,

My name is Sarah. I'm from Morocco and I live in Tetouan. I go to the oldest and largest school in my city. This school is Qadi Ayad School .

I have two sisters; Salma and Hajar but I don't have any brother. I love playing sports especially basketball and tennis. I also have a lot of friends but the best of them are Hanan, Nada, and Omayma.

I like eating fruit but I don't like vegetables . My favorite meals are salads and fried potatoes. In my free time, I watch TV.  I like cartoons a lot. I also listen to music and play computer games with my sister.

I want to become a university professor . And I also want to become a famous writer(novelist)If I had the opportunity, I may work in one of the private TV stations with children

8 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah,
    Great introduction. It' so wonderful that you want to be a university professor. You need to work very very hard and eat a lot of vegetables too. All the best university professors eat vegetables ;-)
    You are also oing a great in class with your group.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah,

    Glad to hear that you have lots of fiends in your school. Hope that from now on, we can enlarge that circle to us, Portuguese.
    Teacher Karim is right: what you eat is definitely important for your brain, balanced development and even happiness. Therefore, to pursue your future goals, you have to work hard but also be well nourished :) (I also like chips ;))
    You mention you would like to become a writer. Awesome! Any role model, Sarah? What do you recommend me???
    Thank you so much! All the best for you,
    Greetings from Portugal,
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sir, I am thrilled this speech.
    And I will try to eat vegetables

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher Alex what is your favorite fruit??
    I excited to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sara,

      I like all fruit - oranges, apples, pears, mangoes... I love figs, blueberries. Well I have a very sweet tooth ;) What about your favourite fruit, Sara?
      Hope to hear from you soon,
      Teacher Alex

      Delete
  5. I wish you all the best in your life

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Sarah you are My best Friend :" you and Hanan and Saida and Fatiha" i Love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks hanan and omayma I love you......

    ReplyDelete