Monday, March 3

Hajar Boulhdid

Hello everybody,
My name is Hajar BOULHDID.  I'm from Morocco and I live in 'TETUAN'
I'm 16 years old. I study at a secondry school: "Qadi Ayad", in the First Year Bac Science. My father's name is Mohamed BOULHDID. He's an Arabic teacher and my mother name is Saida TAWFIK and she's housewife.
I have got one sister.  Her name is Chaimae and three brothers 'Mouad, Zakariya and Ibrahim. My best friend is Fatima Zohra. She is 16 too and studies with me inthe same class.
In my freetime I like to listen English music and to read  stories from time to time.
So, in the future, my dream is to be a doctor God willing.
That's me!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Hajar, I'm Ksenija, and I'm 18 years old... I'm also from Serbia.. You say that you like to listen English music, so who is your favourite singer/song? And good luck with your dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hajar,

    Nice to meet you and to know something about your family too. I am also curious to know about your hobbies - musicians / bands as well as writers / books you read.
    Hope your dream may come true :)
    Greetings from Portugal,
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hajar,
    Nice picture. Is Yellow or gold your favourite color? I am happy that you like to listen to English music and read stories. Did you read the story about Mr. Bean?
    Don't forget to answer Teacher Alex. OK? ;-)
    Bye now

    ReplyDelete