Monday, March 3

Btissam Rian

Hi. My name is Btissam Rian and I’m 17years old. I'm from Tetuan and a student at Qadi Ayad High School. I study in the First Year Bac. Science/1.I’ve got two brothers and one sister. My father is a businessman and my mother is a housewife. I love all friends at school girls and boys. In my free time, I play football and I enjoy reading stories. Sometimes, I listen to Arabic music. I would like to be a physical education teacher. That’s all for the monent. I hope you love that.   
Best wishes ;)

5 comments:

  1. Dear Btissam,

    How lovely that you play football - not that common, is it? I am more curious though about what you read... could you share that with me / us?
    Hope to read some more lines from you.
    Best greetings from Portugal,
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice Btissam , We can play football together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Btissam,
    You like sports and you want to be a sports teacher. Your goal is clear and you need to work hard to achieve it. Not many girls play football in our school and you make an exception. What is you favorite team apart from MAT of course? Do you know any famous Moroccan women football players?
    Good luck ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is very coll, I like to see girls playing football, because I am also a football player ..... do well to physical education........ very well

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello btissam tha photo is very nice

    ReplyDelete