Thursday, March 13

Fatima Zohra ZAINI



Hello every body!
My name is Fatima Zohra ZAINI. I'm 16 year old. I'm from Morocco  and I live in TETUAN. I'm student at Qadi Ayad high school in first Bac Science. My father's name is Aziz annd he's a tailor and my Mom is Rachida and she's  a housewife. I've got two brothers and one sister. My elder brother Mohamed is 20 years old and lives in Germany. The younger is Ayoub. He's 17 years old. My sister's name is  Iman but she's only 6 years old.
In my free time, I love playing tennis and playing the piano.
At school, I've got a lot of friends but the best one is Hajar Boulhdid. She's  beautiful and very active.She's always optimistic.
In future I hope to be a nurse or a job where I can help people.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Fatima,

    Piano is one of my favourite musical instruments, but I've never learnt to play it. My parents still own one that was bought some years ago for one of my siblings (we are also four children, yes) and it is rarely used nowadays.
    Do you practise often? There are many great films around pianos. Have you watched them?
    Hope you answer my questions as I would like to know more about you. Work hard, and play hard, Fatima!
    Best greetings from Portugal,
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fatima,I'm Miljana i'm from Kraljevo (Serbia) .Have you ever visited a Germany?You are probably very good person because you like to help other people :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also very much like to play tennis, good luck.

    ReplyDelete