Saturday, March 22

Fatiha Elkhamlichi

Hello friends, 
My name is Fatiha Elkhamlichi. I`m seventeen years old and my birthday is on
10th of  February. I`m from Tetouan. I`m a
first year Bac. sciences1 student at Qadi Ayad
high school. I have got four brothers and three sisters. My best friends are Bouchra and Oumayma. In my free-time I cook I
listen to rap and classical musii. In thefuture, I want to be a doctor.  That`s  not only my dream, but it is the dream of all my family. I am very happy to participate in this blog. So, that's all for now.

Bye.

7 comments:

  1. My beautiful " I love you " you are too my best Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fatiha the photo is very nice
    and I like your futur plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Fatiha,

    You're a very beautiful young woman!!!
    Hope all your dreams come true but you'll have to make for it and that means working hard and investing in English ;)
    Keep posting and commenting. All the best from Portugal,
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that concretizes your dream, wish much luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doctor El Khamlichi,

    That's what I will be calling you in 10 years from now InshaAllah. So work hard to achieve your goal

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete