Sunday, March 16

Anass Moussa

Hello everyone! 
Thank you for being here. I’m Anass Moussa, from Morocco. I was born and raised in Tetouan.  I’m a 16 years old. I'm a  first year Baccalaureate student in Qadi Ayad High School and hopefully will get my baccalaureate degree in science next year. I’ve got one sister and three brothers. They are great siblings. I admire my father who is an artisan and my mother who is a housewife. My hobbies are reading, watching movies and surfing the net. I think I am an optimistic and ambitious person, who’s working hard to fulfill his goals. I want to get a scholarship to study medicine abroad because I want to be a doctor.  People who inspire me is my beloved father of course, Dr. Ibrahim Al Faki and Mustafa Hosny as well.
Thank you for reading my introduction;
Anas

3 comments:

  1. Hello Anass ,I'm Miljana from Kraljevo (Serbia) . I'm attending secondary Art school. I also like to watch movies,what kind of movies do you like to watch? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anass, I am Ksenija from Serbia. I want to ask you what is your favourite movie? And why? And why do you ALL want to become doctors? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like reading a lot, what are your favorite books British?

    ReplyDelete