Wednesday, February 26

Mohamed Najib el Ghazfouri

Hi,

My name is Mohamed Najib el Ghazfouri. I am sixteen. I live in  in Tetuan in the north of Morocco. I go to QADI AYYAD HIGH SCHOOL. I have one sister. Her name is Nada and she is very beautiful . My mother’s name is Malika and my father’s name is Khalid. He’s an administrator at a local mill.

I have a lot of  friends but my best friend and classmate  is Saida.

I love Arabic classical music and my favorite singers are Abdelhalim Hafed and Fayrouz . I also love Egyptian movies and my favorite filmmaker is Achraf Fahmi.

In free time, I like to write poetry, read history books and listen to music .

My future plan is to become a doctor and a filmmaker in the same time.

9 comments:

  1. Good work.I wish your future plan become true

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Najib,
    Good job on your first post. Since you like Egyptian movies and you want be a doctor and filmaker, I think you must love Yahya El Fakharani too. I like him very much. He's so good. Who's your favorite actor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi NajiB
    i like your future plan and i wish your dream become true because you deserve the best and you're my favorite friend not just in the class but in my life . bye the way i like your picture you look very nice ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Najib,

    Really hope your dreams come true, but you have to work hard :)
    Wishing you all the luck,
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Najib ;
    it's a good plan for the futur and i wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete