Tuesday, February 25

Anas Halbouz

Hello Friends

 



My name is Anas . I'm 18 years old. I study at Qadi Ayad High School in Tetouan. I love my hometown Tetouan. I think it is the best city in Morocco. I have two brothers and two sisters. Speaking of my family, my father  is a shopkeeper and my mother is a housewife. I usually play football in my free-time because it is one of my hobbies. In the future, I want to be a policeman because I don’t like criminals. Every Friday, I eat couscous because it's my favourite dish. I have a lot of friends, but my best ones are Oussama, Yassir and  Youssef. I pray God to grant me a happy life and make me a useful member of society.
That's me.
               Anas Halbouz

 


           

21 comments:

  1. Good Anas,
    What's your favorite football team? What about your other hobbies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Anas .couscous is My Favorite dish too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. thank sir and saida and my massa

    ReplyDelete

  6. My favorite team is real madrid and best team is
    Morocco Tetouani

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY hobbies Writing Rap and
    Writing Poetry .........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I am Tijana. I am 18 too. I am last year on art school, I wanted to be a policeman too, but I don't see me in that role, I am now dedicate to art. That's my big dream! As time goes by I am more confident. Greetings from Serbia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank saida for your comment i like couscous he is my best Favorite dish

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi tijana you beautiful , thank for your comment , i like police because i don't like criminals

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poetry and Rap. Interesting; Do you write in English?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Serbia...I'm attending secondary Art school.... I also write poetry..i think poetry is one of the best ways to express yourself, words can replace your clothes... words are unbodied but they are part of us, just like our head of our skin is ...I would like to read your poetry..
    I wish you all the best, and I'm sure you will be a good, righteous policeman..
    Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank ana ananana I hope that God

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Anas,

    Honourable wishes for your future to be happy and a useful member of society. May God grant you those wishes.
    All the best for you,
    Teacher Alex (Portugal)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you Teacher Alex (¯`◕‿◕´¯)*.:。✿*・✿.。.:(♥)

    ReplyDelete