Saturday, March 15

Ramadan



Ramadan Celebration


I miss Ramadan so much because I really enjoy every single day of it. It's one of the most important religious celebrations that we have. We get up early before dawn to have a meal before sunrise in order to fast until sunset . Right after that, we do our morning prayers called Al Fjr, read some verses from the holy book " Quran", and then everyone of us goes to school. Breakfast is at sunset, right after the fourth prayers of the day. My mother prepares a nice table full of good food such as juice, soup, fruits, …. All the members of the family gather around it. We eat, have fun and talk with each other while enjoying the food.

Ramadan for me is the best time of the year.






7 comments:

  1. Moon moon come out soon..........
    I like this vidio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jarmin,

    Thank you so much for sharing more info on Ramadan, on your Muslim celebrations and this lovely video. I confess I didn't know Cat Stevens was yet another personality who had converted. Always learning :)
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic description Guys and i like the video and the Beautiful song . By theway I miss Ramadan too :(
    GooD job jarmim (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what a wonderful video,i really liked it.Song in movie is exelent,from this video i can see that you respect Ramadan and you enjoy it.Really good work.Vrndic Aleksandar from Serbia.

    ReplyDelete