Tuesday, March 25

MOHAMED TAOUIL


Hi,

My name is MOHAMED TAOUIL . I am sixteen. I live in  in Tetuan in the north of Morocco. I go to QADI AYYAD HIGH SCHOOL. I come from a very large family.I have five sisters. Their names are Jamila, Latifa, Hikmat, Souhayla and Manal. I also have four brothers: their names are Achraf, Rachid, Otman and Adil. My mother’s name is Aziza and my father’s name is Mohamed . He’s retired. I have a lot of  friends too, but my best friend and classmate  is Brahim. I love Arabic music and my favorite singers are KADIM SAHER and MAHER ZAIN. I also love Egyptian movies and my favorite filmmaker is KARIM ABDLAZIZ .
In my free time, I like to write poetry, read history books and listen to music. As for the future, I would like to become a Soldier in the Royal Air Force and a good father.

11 comments:

  1. beautiful introduction ''MOHAMED''

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much my brother AYOUB EL'MASSA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Taouil,

    I'm really impressed by your introduction but what strikes me most is the fact that you do have a large family, which is the best thing in the world! I myself have another sis and two brothers (but I only have two children!). It's great to gather at family reunions with so many of us around - no need of anybody else for the party, is there?
    Be a great student, and a good man and you'll surely be a good father - what a honourable wish. All the best,
    Teacher Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are a very big family, I hope all goes well with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a large and happy family, and everything is okay

      Delete
  5. Dear Mohamed,

    I am sure you will be a great father because you are already a great student. You definitely come from a very large family. Where are you within your brothers and sisters? Are you in the middle? Do you all live together or are some of them married and settled in their own seperate houses? Your wish for being a good father, like Teacher Alex said is really noble. It begets so many virtues and great values.
    Keep thinking this way and you will have a great future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teacher Alex Thank you very much ,and God save your children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much teachers Karim Ben Yahia. I penultimate of my brothers and sisters .. some of them married and some of them are staying in other Moroccan cities, some of them follow the reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you of any relation to Elvis Taouil? His parents being Assad Taouil and Dalal Attallah?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you of any relation to Elvis Taouil? His parents being Assad Taouil and Dalal Attallah?

    ReplyDelete