Sunday, February 23

Ayoub El Massa

Hello Everybody
I'm at the top of my happiness because I'm introducing myself.
My name is Ayoub EL MASSA. I'm 17 years old. I'm from Morocco and I live in the north, in a beautiful town called :''TETUAN''. I study at a secondry school :"Qadi Ayad". I have three brothers and one sister, my Dad  is a shopkeeper and my Mom is a housewife. I have a lot  of hobbies but I prefer to focus in the area of " 3D animation " and graphic design. My favorite subject is English because it is a global language . After the baccalaureate exam next year, God willing, I want to go to the school of Engineering and Communication or Engineering or Aircraft.
Ultimately, I'm going to work hard to fulfill my dreams and I won't let anybody to stop them.
That's me,


Best Wishes to you all,
''AYOUB''

25 comments:

  1. Well done Ayoub,

    You are the first one to publish your introduction.

    Keep posting,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos, Ayoub!
    Great introduction (and great photo by the way).
    This is only the first of many other posts I hope.
    Best of luck for you and your dreams,
    Teacher Alex (Portugal)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi , I'm from Serbia , I'm attending secondary Art school in Kraljevo . (conservation and restoration) Ambitious , Ayoub ! And I respect that ! It sounds good ! I wish you a good luck , just work hard and success is guaranteed ! And of course , some things are in God's hands ! Big support from me ! Greeting for you and your family ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GooD Ayoub I Hope your dream become true just work hard Good luck . By the Way i like your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ayoub , my name is Jane and I am from Serbia , Kraljevo actually :3 .. like Bogdan I'm from art school ..I love to travel and i want to visit your country and your town if I had a chance .. your hobbies are so interesting :D .. I wish you and your family all the best :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much, and I am very glad to recognize you

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice photo and your Biography my friend massa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Ayoub. :) I'm from Serbia, and Jana is my friend. :D I'm attending the Art school in Kraljevo. You have my support for 3D animation and I hope that your dreams will come true. :) Bye. :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for your interest,,and I'm a fan and graphic designers 3D Animation

    ReplyDelete
  10. This work Ayoub I wish you good luck

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heeeeey Ayoub, I'm attending secondary Art school in Kraljevo( Serbia).. I'm 18 years old.. I know how family is important because I have two sisters.. I agree with Bogdan, some things are in God's hands, but our job is to have faith and to give our maximum if we want good results .. I wish you luck, and I am very glad for posting this on your blog.. I have one question for you..What music are you listening to?
    (again, good luck, and I wish your dreams will come true) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for your interest,,I Like Serbia in europe.
    and My favorite Music is Rap and calm music

    ReplyDelete